Social Media Coordinator
OUR STORY: At age 16, Brigitte Holthausen moved to New Orleans from Brazil. Soon after, she started selling sandals, jewelry, and backpacks at the Historic French Market, a 200 year-old marketplace in the heart of New Orleans. Brigitte’s exotic assortment of products set her apart from the other vendors and her small business quickly took off! In 1993, Brigitte met her husband, Luciano Holthausen, who saw many opportunities in New Orleans. The very next year they teamed up to open a small boutique on Chartres Street—and HEMLINE was officially born!
Today, Hemline has become an unrivaled style empire. There are 29 locations across Louisiana, Texas, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and Tennessee. With lines such as Alexis, Misa, Nicole Miller, Show Me Your Mumu, DVF, and Free People, Hemline continues to provide style and excellence to its loyal customer base.
With the help of Hemline’s incredible franchises, corporate office, and staff, Hemline will continue to uphold its brand as it expands into new horizons.
Our Mission: To provide high-quality, unique merchandise to fashion-forward woman and to create long-lasting customer relationships rooted in the trusted Hemline name and reputation.
At HEMLINE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top retailer brand in the world. It’s our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep HEMLINE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
Social Media Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified Hemline brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Phone Interview, In Person Interview(s), Project then subsequent discussions when needed.