Social Media Coordinator
The perfect fit for our store is someone who is motivated, analytical, creative, and a great communicator. You will be building strong relationships through partnership and collaboration and must be able to handle customer issues while maintaining a cool front. Flexibility and an eye for layout is a must-have to be successful in this role - we are a fast-paced and rapidly growing company.
Social Media Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Maintain unified Hemline brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with corporate marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
Social Media Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years experience with social media marketing or content development
- Phone Interview, In Person Interview(s), Project then subsequent discussions when needed.