Marketing Designer + Content Creator
Hemline is expanding their Marketing Department and seeks to hire a full-time Marketing Designer + Content Creator to join us in our corporate office! The Corporate Marketing Department provides marketing collateral and expertise to all 31 locations nationwide. This position will work under the Creative Lead to execute design and digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with our brand, has a strong personal aesthetic that can be displayed through the content they produce, and could easily embed themselves within our Marketing Team to concept, pitch, and edit content.
As our Marketing Designer + Content Creator, your responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Creative Lead with art direction for our internal monthly newsletter, that gives marketing direction to our 31 locations, and various marketing campaigns.
- Produce engaging and on-brand original content, photography and video of our products in our studio for Instagram, Tiktok, and our websites. Content includes Tiktoks/Reels, pictures, flat lays, mannequin pictures, and mirror selfies.
- Create, edit, and organize content in Google Drive.
- Develop new design, marketing, and branding ideas.
- Stay on top of trends in social media and discuss them with the Marketing Team.
- Conduct occasional e-commerce shoots with model for our websites under the direction of the Creative Lead.
- Assist Brand Events Manager on graphics for all 31 Hemline locations on a weekly basis.
Qualifications & skill include:
- Full-time availability, Monday-Friday from 9-5. This job is on-site and not a remote position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Graphic design experience (recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience).
- Photography experience, especially in studio formats, with the desire to want to learn more.
- Efficient in Adobe, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator, Lightroom is a plus. Knowledge in Canva and Google Drive.
- Avid user of Instagram and TikTok with an understanding of the landscape, trends, formats, and evolving nature of the platforms.
- Confident in picture and video editing skills, and ability to use/design on a Mac.
- Takes initiative, excellent time management skills, accepts feedback or criticism when necessary, and comfortable and eager to work in a team setting.